Saturday, April 25, 2009

More Caardvarks Trees a Crowd Challenge

Two more cards for the Caardvarks challenge. I am loving tree cards right now. I may have a couple more to post later.


I just got PTI buttons and I was disappointed to see so many large ones in there. I didn't think I could use them. I guess I was wrong. The tree trunks were hand-cut.

Supplies: Stamps: Thank you Kindly (SU) Ink: black Papers: DCWV Spring cards, Eva Collection by BG, Certainly Celery Other: Buttons (PTI), Nesties, Swiss Dots CB Emb Folder


Here's another one using my current favorite SU Stamp set, Trendy Trees. Other supplies used here are Close to Cocoa and Baja Breeze inks and cardstocks, DCWV patterned paper, button and Baja Breeze ribbon.

Have a great weekend!
post signature

11 comments:

  1. oh wow! two more absolutely gorgeous cards...each totally different...and yet...EQUALLY FABULOUS! wow! how do ya DO THAT??! (♥looooove them!♥)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are so pretty!! Love the top three trees with the PP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so pretty - the top happens to be my favorite because of the bright colors - love the patterned paper ovals used for the tree leaves... makes the card a funky, wonderful, whimsical and arty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those large buttons are fabulous, especially with some string through them ... and every time I see those funky trees I think I 'need' them ... fantastic cards ... fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina, Cute tree cards.....who would think large buttons on cards?

    Shell in Alaska
    SBS28

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    beautyfull cards.
    Hugs
    Inge
    SBS 28

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, I just love your trees, every bit as trendy as the adorable trendy tree card...lol. How very creative. The large buttons are a perfect compliment to your card...glad you could use them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning - 2 gorgeous cards, so different but both lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your trees! So fun! My PTI buttons were all small. I did hear that some people were getting really large ones and Nichole said that they are working on correcting that with the people who make the buttons :)
    I love my Trendy Trees from SU...I got the wheel, too, and I love that even more.
    Thanks for playing again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are both just stunning! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your tree cards are awesome! Very different and I like the large button accents too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails