Friday, April 3, 2009

Verve Egg-stra challenge

This is my very first entry to Verve Stamps' challenges. This is for the Project Parade Egg-stra Special. I don't own any Verve Stamps (yet), but I've been an admirer for awhile now. I love their Bible verses and whimsical flowers. Because I live overseas, it's a little more difficult to get stamps.

Again, I used one of my new stamp designs called Tweeterpated from There She Goes on this card. It's perfect for Verve's challenge. I love that the egg-shell can be made as part of a stroller.

Stamps: Tweeterpated (TSG)
Ink: Black

Paper: SAB DSP, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Acc: Certainly Celery grossgrain ribbon, corner punch

3 comments:

  1. Oh Nina, you've been busy with creating!!
    All the cards are so cute!! I've enjoyed playing with your fantastic designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You do gorgeous work. And I know where the stamp sets are now.
    Your designs are so cute! gotta have em'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just darling! Such adorable little images. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails