Wednesday, April 29, 2009

KWerner #50

For Kristina's color challenge this week, these are the colors:


I'm not used to using so many colors, unless they're all included in the patterned papers. But, I love all these colors individually, so I had to play:-). Here's my card:

I hope you're not tired of this tulip set yet :-). I just love them. I used to hate solid stamps because I could never make the color even. I learned how to condition my stamps before use and they really make a big difference. I still have problems with some stamps. I just got some Basic Grey ones and no matter how much I condition them, I can't seem to get a solid image. Any tips?

Have a super day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Wishing You (PTI)
Ink: Basic Brown, Summer Sun, Really Red
Paper: DCWV spring cards, Summer sun
Others: SU Top Note die, Ribbon and button from my stash

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Hi Nina, this is a great little card love the way you handled all the colours. Now spill the beans ---- how do you condition your stamps before stamping with solid colours. This is something I haven't hear.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you stopped by Travelingmama and left a comment! It's always fun to meet fellow expat crafters! I don't know about Croatia, but getting supplies here can be a challenge, so it's always fun to get creative. It probably makes us appreciate each little thing, right? I love your card- so adorable!
    Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! That yellow really pops! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never tire of anything that you create. You have so much talent and everything you create seems to come alive. It's another gorgeous card.
    I know about using an eraser on the stamps. And I found this entry you may want to check out

    http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/10/01/how-to-condition-your-justrite-stamps/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hi! i like your card' and by the way im a
    filipina too... and im here in the philippines now. its nice to meet filipinos joining this challenge...

    and i like your card. my favorite flower is actually tulips... ^,^

    Have a blessed day! keep craftin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice! I have GOT to get that top notch die, seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cheery card! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails