Sunday, April 12, 2009

KWerner Design #49

My first Kwerner Design Color Challenge. I have to admit this color combo is a new one for me. That's why I like doing these challenges - they inspire me to do new things. I don't have the Kiwi Kiss, so I used Old Olive, nor the Pacific Point, so I used a turquoise DSP from my stash.


And my interpretation...


The verse was printed on the computer. It says, "Thanks be to God for His inexpressible gift." 2Corinthians 9:15.

Supplies: Stamps: One of a Kind Ink: Ruby Red Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Turquoise DSP from stash, white and black CS Others: Curly Label punch, slit punch, button, ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! i love your button and ribbon combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the scripture and love the blue paper! Great job and glad you could join us for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comment. This card is super cute and I love the printing on the white cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails