Monday, April 27, 2009

Friday Sketchers Card #49

I have been following the Friday Sketchers' Blog for awhile, but this is the first time I'm participating in it. I like that the design team members come from all over the world. Here's my card for their #49 challenge.

The inside says, "Mother's day."

Supplies:

Stamps: Wishing You (PTI), Happy days (Inkadinkadoo)
Ink: Rose Romance, Old Olive, Black (SU)
Paper: Old Olive, DCWV spring cards
Others: buttons (PTI), ribbon and brads

post signature

4 comments:

  1. OH...Nina, your card is Fabulous!!!
    I love your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.
    Your card marvelous look!
    You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great simple and effective card.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow . . another gorgeous card Nina.. I love how you've placed the buttons on the scallop edge. what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful card. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails