Friday, May 8, 2009

Another version of my 3 challenges in1card

You can read my first version here. I had more time to play today, so I made this card with darker colors after rummaging through my supplies. This is for Dawn's RSCC #5 the color combo, Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday challenge (to use beads) and StampTV's Friday Potluck Challenge (to do paper piercing).

The card base is Pink Passion and the grey cardstock is from my stash (I don't rememer where I got it). For the butterfly image (Garden Delights by Inkadinkadoo), I stamped it first with Versamark ink and chalked the upper half Pink Passion and the bottom with Rose Romance. The sentiment is die cut using Cuttlebug. I freehand drew the butterfly trail before I paper pierced it. The button and ribbon are Hibiscus Burst by PTI. The grey pearls are by Martha Stewart.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Nina, this is so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - I love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. Love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are fab, but I think I like the lighter grey better.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color combo is great too! Did you think to try a third time and mix lights and darks? Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the vibrancy of the pink against the darker gray in this version of your card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this ones beautiful too! Love that grey paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails