Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy, busy and some exciting news!

Sorry, no card to share with you today. I've been busy filling orders for cards that I want to finish before we leave for the US in less than three weeks. I'm having fun, but it cuts down on my card challenge participation :-).

I have some exciting news coming up. First, I just noticed last night that my counter has hit 10K just after two months of blogging. Thank you for your kind comments and for visiting my humble blog. I have enjoyed getting to know so many of you.

And come back tomorrow as I have a new digital image to share with you. It's not a flower this time, and I hope you like it. I had fun drawing it and I hope to make cards to show you by tomorrow. I will also highlight some projects that my wonderful readers have made using my digital stamps. You don't want to miss that. I have one exciting news this Saturday and a BIG ONE next week, so stay tuned. Any guesses? I can't wait to share them all with you.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nina - how fantastic to have been blogging for such a short time and have had so many visitors - Congratulations. I bet you're so excited about the trip home - I think there might be a bit of shopping involved too!
    Looking forward to some more of your cards Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nina!! so popular! I'm sure it has nothing to do with your amazing talent and your wonderfully kind personality . . does it? : ) You Rock!

    Congratulations!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails