Friday, May 15, 2009

Awesome flower quote

I just love Caardvarks' current challenge to use quotes on your projects. There are so many wonderful quotes out there that I wish I could make into stamps. I used one such quotes on this card by one of my favorite historical figures, Charles Spurgeon, known as the Prince of Preachers. I just love it.

Flowers...are but the thoughts of God solidified -
God’s beautiful thoughts put into shape."
~ Charles Spurgeon ~


The image on my card is my own illustration, which you can download from this post. I did a clean and simple card using StampTV's color challenge this week to use red and black (or any shades of either colors).
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Amazing card - and how generous to offer the image to your readers! Gorgeous. I am so glad you posted at Caardvarks. This is stunning. Love the piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina,
    This card is stunning! I love it! That quote is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image and stamp!! I just downloaded it and can't wait to color it! Thanks for the beautiful image - I look forward to lots of more stamps from you *wink*!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous design ... And what a great quote

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg--your illustration is FABULOUS, and i love the colors you've used--i love everything about this, actually! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, and how kind of you to want to share such lovely artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful - Nina!!! Love the piercing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails