Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thanks be to God

My entry for Caardvarks' Don't Quote Me, But Challenge. My quote is this Bible verse, one of my favorites that I use it often on my cards. I just love the new Card Patterns sketch that I have to use it again. This time I flipped it sideways.


I printed the verse small enough to fit in the Curly label punch. The patterned papers were designed by me. I just got the latest Photoshop and I'm slowly learning to use it. It takes time to figure it out and I'm thankful for all the tutorials out there on how to use it. I'll just have to find the time to go through them.

I will give these papers away in a future post, so stay tuned. I think they go very well with the free flower digi stamp I gave away last week. There was no stamping done here. Other supplies I used are: Aqua Mist and True Black CS by PTI, Black Gingham ribbon by PTI, Silver pearls by Michael's. Hibiscut Burst button by PTI.

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is stunning, too! Love how you flipped this sideways. Nina, Croatia must be an inspiring place to be because your cards are just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Nina! Thanks for inquiring about Unity on the SCS. I remember looking at some of your art a couple months ago! You are very talented and I wish you all the success in the world! You are amazing and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza ... this card rocks ... love the sketch on its side and the gorgeous colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh WOW! the sketch looks FABULOUS on its side...and what a great innovation to use the curvy label punch, as well! ♥LOVE THIS!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the scallop and the punch. brilliant. The papers are especially pretty. Another winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous - love your bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Nina, this is beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is stunning! I love everthing about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails