Saturday, May 23, 2009

Psalm 19:14 OCCC Card

I love this week's Our Creative Corner Challenge - to make the sentiment the focal point of the card. I will have to participate more than once. Here's my first card.

The verse was printed on the computer. I have to credit Silke, one of OCCC's DTs, for inspiring me with her beautiful creations using the Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I had not heard Martha Stewart was making punches, emailed Silke for the info (which she graciously shared) and had my mom pick it up from the store and send it to Croatia.

I just love butterflies and use it a lot on my projects (and blog too :-)). I've been a Silke follower ever since. Then, it just so happened that she's in the DT for There She Goes, the company that made my first two stamp sets. Imagine how honored I was when she posted cards with my illustrations on them. It was a real treat for me. I'm not trying to score points here (heehee :-)), but I just love Silke's artwork.

The papers are from a Rob and Bob paper stack. Ribbon is by Joanns.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. The butterfy's are lovely. Gr Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those butterflies are perfect and I love the little pearls you embellished them with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful! I love how you placed the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silke is inspiring isn't she!!! Love the card with the trail of colorful butterflies! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! The butterflies are so pretty and the colors you chose and the layout is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Nina
    thank you for sharing such wonderful cards and scriptures! it has brigtend my day.
    blessings
    Chrissy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails