Saturday, May 23, 2009

Monogram note cards

I just recently discovered The Pink Elephant challenge blog. I love their challenge this week to make monogram cards, so I played along. Here is my card:


When I first saw this stamp set by SU, I fell in love with it. But now that I have it, I don't know how to use it, except as background. I still love the images, just need inspiration to ink it up more. I printed the monograms, hoping it would match the Baja Breeze papers. It's not exact, but it's close.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love your card and the background is superb - did you really stamp that ? Wow!!
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I LOVE the background you've created....great job with our challenge at TPE...thanks for playing :)

    Hugs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful!!! I just ordered this set from SU!! You have inspired me!!

    Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

    Hugs~ LORi BOYD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh. It's stunning! I just offered this stamp set up for a card challenge give away on one of the papercrafting sites I visit. I never inked it up. Now I have to order another one because you have inspired me. You always choose such delicious colors. I love it Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails