Monday, May 4, 2009

Cyber RAKs including my first blog award

I received a message today from one of my generous cyber friends Doris and she had featured a card on her blog using my Cupcake Mix 'n Match set. It's always a treat to see talented ladies use my simple illustrations and turn them into something beautiful. And speaking of treats, Doris sent me a beautiful card and sample of Flower Soft in the mail. I've always been curious what those are and now I know. I can't wait to use it on my project. Thanks so much, Doris.

And one more thing...I got a comment today from Crystal saying that she has something for me on her blog. I was really intrigued and I was so surprised that she was giving me my very first blog award.

From Crystal's blog:

The Exalting Christ blog award is given to bloggers who consistently exalt the name of Christ on their blogs. What a joy to see crafters blend their passion for Christ and papercrafting. This award is given to bloggers who share Christ through their posts or through the design of their artwork. We are commanded in Scripture to be "salt and light" sharing the Good News of Jesus no matter where we are (Matthew 5:13-16). This award is just a way members of Women to Women: Sharing Jesus can say thanks for exalting Christ with us!

Some of the blogs I follow have this and I always thought, "Wow, what an honor that must be!" And here I am. Thanks, Crystal, I am truly honored. I am a new blogger and already have been encouraged by so many artists out there who exalt Christ through their creations. I hope that my work somehow point others to the beauty and the goodness of God. To Him alone be the glory.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. The stamps that you were enquiring about on my blog are from Melissa Frances. I got them on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina! I'm so glad Crystal passed this on to you! I was just coming to do just that and you already had it but I'm so glad! I love your designs and I love your stamping space too! Very good use of space! You will love ODBD stamps as well as Clear Dollar Stamps... both have lovely Scriptures and sentiments! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe it took me this long to finally stumble onto your blog! You do beautiful work, and I'll be back often... Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Flower Soft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails