Monday, May 11, 2009

Blog Candies from my Cyber Friends

My sweet friend Lisa is giving away a Stampin' Up Pretties kit. So, head over to her blog and enter. You can never have enough of those flowers, pearls and beads.

Patter of the Holy Name and Scripture Challenges fame in SCS is giving away a prize package from Elle's Studio. All you have to do is make a project (card, scrapbook layout, ATC, etc.) based on the sketch on Patter's Triple The Sketch blog. I think I will have some time to play later. You know how I love challenges.

And last, but certainly not the least, Danielle is giving away TONS of wonderful products on her blog, including a Bind it All, Ciao Marker set, Making Memories Slice, and lots of stamps, embellies and other paper goodies. She has a fun twist in drawing the winners. Go check it out here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails