Thursday, May 28, 2009

Elegant Father's Day Cards for SOA

Two more cards using my new digital papers from GinaK Designs. The release party is tonight at the SCS forum, from 7-10PM CST, I can't wait. My very first stamps from GinaK will be finally released. Everything will be available for purchase after 10PM CST. I will try to be there, but it starts when it's 2AM here. I'd better make sure there's a pot of coffee brewing :-).

I would have loved to show you samples using my new stamps, Special Fathers, but they're waiting for me in GA. We're headed there exactly two weeks from today and I didn't want them sent to Croatia. They're precious cargo, you know, I didn't want to lose them in the mail :-). Instead, I'm showing you the new digital papers that match the stamps. I made them with two color schemes (if you know why, read here), red and orange.

This first card is for the Mojo Monday Challenge that also benefits the Stampin' Out Alzheimer's cause and Fun-Frilled Challenge to use 4 eyelets.

This next card is also for Stampin' Out Alzeheimer's using the Sweet Sunday Sketch. All papers, except the panel with the diagonal strips, are from my new Special Fathers Orange Paper Pack from GinaK Designs. The stamps used are from Inkadinkadoo and Basic Grey.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I love the papers you used! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love it!~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Those are some handsome cards. Really cool stuff! I always have a hard time with masculine cards. Not you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails