Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MOST EXCITING NEWS!!!!

This has been months in the making, and it's been very difficult not to shout it out for some time, but the day is finally here. I am so excited right now, I have trouble sitting down while I type this...So are you ready for my news?

I'm the newest illustrator for GINAK DESIGNS! My new set is called Special Fathers set and it has wonderful images and all sentiments that cover all the wonderful fathers in your life - husbands, grandfathers, uncles, brothers, etc. Oh, and I designed coordinating digital papers to go with them, too.

Gina and the rest of the GinaK DT are previewing my set today, along with Rupa's new wedding set, which is so beautiful. I wish I have some samples to show you, but my stamps are in GA right now! I can't wait to ink them up. As soon as I get to the US, I will be offering my first blog candy that will include my new stamp set. I can't wait to share it with you.

Here are the links to their gorgeous cards:

Gina - she's giving away my set, so make sure you comment.
Carolyn King
Cindy Lawrence
Erika Martin
Emily Giovanni - who also designed a new beautiful digi paper pack
Jessica Fick
Melanie Muenchinger
Theresa Momber

Melissa Shultz- in the spotlight

And tomorrow, Gina's previewing the new StampTV kit. You wouldn't want to miss that.

I just want to publicly thank Gina K for her support and encouragement these last few months. I am grateful to her for taking a chance on a novice and making my dreams happen. I have been her admirer for years and never in a million years, expected that God would somehow cross our paths together in this new venture. You can imagine how honored I am to be her newest illustrator, to be in her team. She truly is sweet and classy and just altogether kind person and I have been blessed for having known her. I hope that I will get to thank her in person someday.

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oh Congratulations Nina,
    I've just read about this on Gina's Blog I'm thrilled for you and your set is fantastic!! You must be so excited!!! Have fun
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, your graphics are wonderful, you deserve this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nina! This was meant to happen, God was just waiting for the perfect timing. :D A huge congratulations! I am so excited for you and the rest of the crafting world, as they get to be blessed endless times every time they ink up their new set. It's such a great collection, what a wonderful design to pay homage to dad. :D Sending you hugs and jumping up and down squealling! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nina! Your set is gorgeous and so excited for you to see this become a reality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Nina! That is fantastic news. I love your grandfather clock stamp! Wish you all the best in your new endeavor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome! Congratulations!! I am heading over to GinaK's blog right now to check it out! I'm sure it's beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great news Nina! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the next sets that you have in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo, Nina!! Congratulations!! What an exciting news!! I'm a big fan of your illustrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Nina! Your stamps are fabulous to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nina,
    I love your latest! I went to Gina's but missed the give away :( Anyhow . . I'm so happy for you! Gina is lucky to have you. You're both beyond exceptional. I'm sure this is only the beginning . You are super talented.
    Woooo Hoooooo and Yippeeeee yay!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails